Virtus Health has successfully integrated one of the largest groups of specialist clinicians in the world. Our doctor-led patient care model, investment in staff, resources, clinic expansions, and research, and our comprehensive and cohesive management support framework has resulted in a number of incoming enquiries from countries looking to emulate our model.
We welcome the opportunity to provide best-practice consulting to IVF providers in other countries, who are looking to establish a successful privately managed network.
Our management team has the expertise to advise and develop new clinics, laboratories and other fertility services in diverse settings, and our experienced health care professionals have insights into the global opportunities and risks in other cultures having already collaborated on the development of clinics in other countries.
Please contact us if you would like to discuss opportunities in the following areas:
- Providing turnkey solutions, such as clinic design, set up and commissioning to best-practice standards
- Optimising established clinics, including management and clinical audits, staff training, technology transfer, and implementation of standard operating procedures and systems
- Developing advanced service capabilities in pathology, andrology, advanced testing methods such as PGD, Marketing and IT systems
- Training and recruitment
- Developing an incentivised and sustainable structure to attract the best clinical and scientific expertise to your network
- Access to our advanced testing services in Australia
Our team has the framework in place to move swiftly to help you seize opportunities in your market. For example, our last major clinic project took just five months from design to commissioning.
We can also provide:
- A fully integrated business and administration model
- Business KPI’s for best practice management
- Group supply contracts for procurement savings
- Customised ISIS (Infertility Services Information Systems) software designed specifically for the IVF industry, with administration, clinical, scientific, invoicing, drug inventory and call centre management modules
Virtus Health's Head Office is located in Sydney. For clinical collaboration and Joint Venture partnerships within the Asia Pacific and Middle East regions please contact Raju Narayan from our Singapore office on +65 9876 9847.
Contact Us to find out more about how we can work with your organisation.